G-38.1 Reference Monitor
The G38.1 monitor utilises an 8" direct radiating low mid driver, coupled with a 3" ribbon tweeter. Designed by taking HIFI concepts and applying them to pro audio, these are studio grade reference monitors.
They have a clean, clinical sound to them, with crisp and tight treble, light and revealing mids and clean, controlled bass.
These monitors are designed exclusively for reference usage due to their precise, clinical nature.
Available in a large range of finishes. View all our available wood finishes here.
Basic Technical Specifications
Sensitivity, 1W at 1M:
- Low Mid - 98db
- High Frequency - 95.5db
- Low Mid - 200w
- High Frequency- 12w
- Passive bi-amped
- 2x Neutrik NL4 SpeakON sockets (input and link out)
- BB grade 13 laminate 18mm Baltic Birch plywood
- Standard 35mm bottom mounted 'hat mount'
- Optional full front grill
- 360mm x 250mm x 260mm HxWxD